Silly Holiday Photo Challenge–I Heart Faces

Silliness, bloopers, outtakes--whatever photos have made you laugh over the past two weeks—those are the photos I Heart Faces wants to see for their first photo challenge of 2012.
Megan still makes this face as soon as I take my camera out of the bag.  (Ugh. not again!)  *Smile*  But I just keep explaining to her that she is so cute that I can’t help myself, and that as soon as she lets me take one good photo of her, I promise to leave her alone. 
Well...  At least for a few minutes, anyway. 
Someday, she’ll be taking photos of her own kids, and then she will understand.  I’m preserving memories here!  And who wouldn’t want to remember such a cute expression?
black and white photo of girl with smirk - photo by Adrienne Zwart
I_Heart_Faces_noborder_125x100

Comments

Love that face!!!! Megan is a cutie... Tell her that she's pretty even when she makes that face!!!!!!! ha

Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy
Snap said…
Too funny! Kids are like that ... yep, they are! Happy New Year!
Janice K said…
That look does sort of say, "Mother, not again...not here!" Love it!

I wish you all many blessings in 2012.
Lona said…
Such a cute catch. She is growing so fast.
Anita Johnson said…
I put together a movie for Christmas eve...everyone in attendance saw their funny faces made through the years on the TV. Lots of laughs...lots of memories. These cute faces are the best!
a face that will, in future days, be a treasure to recall!

Popular Posts