Purple Coneflower

purple coneflower photo by Adrienne Zwart
Happy Friday!

Comments

Janice K said…
I like it....Nice composure.

Have a nice weekend. It's so nice seeing your pictures once again. I have thought of you ofen, and have sent up a prayer every now and then.
Unknown said…
I never knew what they were called : )
I always loved them!
Linda said…
I've been meaning to grow these in the garden - your photo has convinced me to give them a go.
Beautiful picture, Adrienne... I love Coneflowers... We have been on a short trip celebrating my birthday ---and one of the places we visited was Biltmore. Saw lots of great flowers.
Hugs,
Betsy
FAB said…
Beautiful composition.
Anita Johnson said…
One of my favorite flowers! Thanks again for all your photography help!
Judy said…
I like the balance, with the coneflowers on the one side, and the anonymous greens on the other!

Popular Posts