Painted Turtle

painted turtle sunning on rock - photo by Adrienne Zwart
CCbadge

Comments

eileeninmd said…
Great shot and lighting on the painted turtle! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Snap said…
Isn't he wonderful?!!! Beautiful shot!
Unknown said…
Wow. That is so beautiful Adrienne! I love the detail on the turtle. Spectacular. Great shot too. Love the angle and the composition.
cat said…
Fantastic shot! That is one beautiful turtle.
Lona said…
Oh Adrienne isn't it beautiful. Now that is a great image girl. The light was just perfect. I have an awful time with lighting.I delete so many pictures. LOL!
I will definitely save you some petunia seeds. When they are ready I will contact you for an address. If there is ever any seeds I can save for you just let me know.
You and yours have a safe and fun 4th of July weekend.
Gorgeous little colorful turtle, Adrienne.... You captured a fabulous picture of him....

Have a wonderful 4th weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
Hootin Anni said…
So very pretty!! I have a new found love of the creature now a days since I went and witnessed 100+ baby turtles being released into the sea. In fact I too posted about a turtle today...

My CC---She's not a NINJA turtle!! I do hope you can stop by to visit with me.

Have a great weekend.
KaHolly said…
Impressive capture of the turtle! I seldom see them anymore.....I'm mostly at the ocean! ~karen
Andree said…
That's awesome, Adrienne! The perfect photo. I haven't found any turtles here but I did in New Hampshire when I lived there. I have got to learn where they hang out.
Carletta said…
Lovely composition!
He looks a little sleepy. Exactly what warm sun does to me. :)
Kerri Farley said…
Awesome capture! The composition, the bokeh ~ Everything is perfect!! Very well done my friend!
Misty DawnS said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is absolutely outstanding! He's even smiling for his portrait.
Willard said…
A beautiful photo, Adrienne. I also love your flower shots, very colorful and composed well.

Popular Posts