Blossoms

crabapple blossoms

Comments

Unknown said…
So lovely Adrienne. Truly lovely. I hope you have a happy Spring day!
Snap said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Do they *smell*? Yummy!
Lona said…
What a beautiful picture. love the blooming trees in the spring everywhere.
SaraG said…
BEAUTIFUL photo, Adrienne!!!
Hope you and the family are doing well!
Take care
Plattner Ranch said…
Beautiful! You know Adrienne ~ you could make money by adding scripture or poetry on top of your photos, printing and framing them and selling them at a gift shop or online!!!
Gorgeous Adrienne... We had a big crabapple tree in our yard when I was growing up. My mother would make Crabapple Jelly... SO good.

Hugs and Prayers,
Betsy
Kelly said…
...so pretty!!! It's so nice to see everything in bloom. One of the best years yet!
Unknown said…
Adrienne!
I never posted the security guard story. I was just driving around one night and I found this enchanting old white victorian house. So pretty. I could tell that no one lived there so I popped into the driveway and started taking pictures. All of a sudden I look up and there is a flashing light and a man getting out of a van. He comes over and says "Can I help you?" and I say, "Oh, no thanks. I was just taking some pictures." He says, "I had to make sure you weren't trying to rob the place."
Apparently it is the property of a meat packing company. Oh well! So glad I didn't get arrested.

PS We got a kitten last night. It is so delicious. It's a mutt. I love all mutt things : )
B SQUARED said…
I really miss all that a 'northern' spring offers. I haven't seen Crabapple trees in bloom in a long time. It's even longer since I threw a crabapple at a friend.

Popular Posts