Tufted Titmouse

tufted titmouse


Comments

Linda said…
What a beautiful little bird. Another new one for me.
amatamari© said…
Is so beautiful...
Really a great shot!
Lona said…
I just love these birds. They have the cutiest faces on them. I love how they seem to sass me when I go out to fill the feeder. It is like they are telling me to hurry up.
Cute little guy, Adrienne. We have tons of them around --and they stay SO busy... Your photo is terrific.
Hugs,
Betsy
Adrienne: I do love that bird and they are a great singer in the spring.
Oskar said…
Amazing shot. You can even see his little toes holding on to the metal. It's a wonder the wind doesn't blow him away!
squirrel said…
They are one of my favorites, I bet you have a chickadee or two that hangs out with them. Juncos should be showing up soon.
eileeninmd said…
Beautiful shot of the Titmouse, they are very pretty birds.
Thanks for sharing.
Coy Hill said…
How cool!

Tufted Titmouse and WB Nuthatchs are the most common birds at my feeders and this week you posted the titmouse & I the nuthatch. Great minds think alike :)
SaraG said…
Such a pretty little bird. I had one visit my backyard for the first time this year! I got a couple of photo's but not great ones like this!
Great photo!!
Plattner Ranch said…
I love the tufted titmouse. Great pic!
Great shot!

I played too :)
Carletta said…
Such a sweet little expression.
A really lovely image of the little feathered guy. Amazing at those feet gripping so tightly.
Beautiful shot!
said…
What a perfect shot!
BLS said…
Nice clear picture and an interesting blog.
storyteller said…
Marvelous close up! I've heard of these little birds but never seen one. Now I know what they look like ;--)
Thanks for visiting Small Reflections this weekend. I've shared Birds from my Rainy Day walk this week too.
Hugs and blessings,
How beautiful! beautiful bird and photo! You couldn't have framed it better if you asked that bird to pose!
Huzhar said…
Cute and beautiful little bird.. Very nice capture..
Well done my fiend and have a nice day..

Weblog Popular 1Malaysia
Anonymous said…
We have had some titmouses here the past few days. One was busy on the suet cake and the other was eating sunflower chips. They are beautiful birds and I enjoy them all year long. Now, I think, for the most part they have moved on south.
Dot O said…
What a beautiful little critter!! Great photo.
EG CameraGirl said…
The titmpouse looks very cute hanging on there.
Willard said…
A shot to be proud of, Adrienne.
Carolyn Ford said…
That is one beautiful shot! Not only is the bird gorgeous...the entire photo is fabulous! Wow!
Anya said…
Wow!!Íts a very lovely photo
so CUTE :)

Have a relaxing weekend
:)
Misty DawnS said…
I think these little birds are SO cute!

Popular Posts