Red – I ♥ Faces

This week the theme is “Red” at I Heart Faces.
Dancer in red tutu
I_Heart_Faces_badge
This week’s challenge is in support of Go Red For Women.

Cardiovascular disease claimed the lives of nearly 500,000 American women each year, yet women were not paying attention. In fact, many even dismissed it as an “older man’s disease.” To dispel the myths and raise awareness of heart disease as the number one killer of women, the American Heart Association created Go Red For Women – a passionate, emotional, social initiative designed to empower women to take charge of their heart health.
Go Red For Women encourages awareness of the issue of women and heart disease, and also action to save more lives.
Find out how you can help or give to this cause here.


Comments

Rachelle said…
Wow! What a beautiful picture!! She is a beautiful girl too!!! Love it!!!!
Adrienne Zwart said…
Thanks! This is also my first attempt at using textures. It was fun.
WOW WOW WOW!!! Oh my, I can see this blown up LARGE and on CANVAS! It is gorgeous!
Lorie V. said…
What a great entry... I love it Adrienne!
Unknown said…
Oh my word Adrienne. This is simply stunning. I am tweeting it right this second. You are talented! 2 thumbs up!
Anita Johnson said…
This is just beautiful, so glad you entered! It has to be a winner!
absolutley perfect!! This is the best picture ever!!!
Janice K said…
What an outstanding picture! You did GOOD!
angie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
You did a great job Adrienne! I can't believe it was your first time with textures.

And yes...it's absolutely fine to copy the text we wrote about "Go Red For Women." The more people who spread the word, the better. :)
Kerri Farley said…
WOW - you are going pro right?? This is an AMAZING shot!
Double WOW!
I love it! Yes, we all need to make the healthiest and best informed choices about our health as we can.
Kelly said…
...and it's not just for the old either! My hubby had a heart attack when he was 35--physically fit and playing hockey! He had hereditary cholesterol and didn't know it... Great post...
Drew said…
I love this, Adrienne!
You have a lovely blog with lovely content and pictures! Keep up the good work!
wonderful photo! captivating!

Popular Posts