I Heart Faces - Cell Phone

I rarely use the camera feature on my phone.  Well, that’s not entirely true.  I frequently hit the button to turn the camera feature by accident when I’m trying to answer a call.  So there are a lot of pictures of my lap, the counter, my dashboard, etc.  It’s new, and I just haven’t really taken the time to figure it out.  Until today, I didn’t even know how to find the pictures I’d taken.
I usually have a camera with me.  Even when I choose not to bring my “big” camera, I still carry a Canon Power Shot in my purse.  But every so often, I realize that I forgot to return that to my purse after downloading the pictures.  And that’s when it would be helpful to understand how to use the camera feature on my cell phone.  Granted, the image quality is not very good, but it’s better to have poor quality images than none at all.
So here’s my entry for the Cell Phone theme at I Heart Faces this week:
girl with persian cat

Comments

Unknown said…
You are a truly committed I heart faces participant Adrienne to go through all of that to learn how to do this : )

Maybe you will start liking it so much you will be able to use it instead of the sure shot : )

Love your kitty! Love your daughter!
SharonS said…
Great picture! My camera phone doesn't go quickly enough to get very clear pictures of my kittens!
Snap said…
Love this and the furry friend! Purrfect! :D :D
Great cellphone picture, Adrienne... She is gorgeous --and growing up SO fast.

How are you doing?? The kids?

Hugs,
Betsy
I love the peaceful looks on both of their faces.
Deejbrown said…
They look relaxed and sleepy and snugly and not "perked up" for a camera shot. I like this. I can relate to them though I enjoy the "big camera" masterpieces too!
MPE by Irela said…
Lovely photo. Nice job.
Janice K said…
It looked like they both just woke up from a nice afternoon nap.
Adrienne Zwart said…
We were enjoying a lazy day courtesy of 7 inches of snow and canceled school.
Kelly said…
Ahhhh....so sweet. I love how she's curled up with the kitten. It's a beautiful moment-in-time capture.
Anita Johnson said…
Cute picture! Much to my surprise I learned I don't have a camera on my cell phone... apparentmy, my phone isn't too cool. (-:
Dot O said…
Beautiful Adrienne - I am a step ahead of you (although I didn't have an entry this week) and got a memory card for my phone so that have space to store any pics I might take. The image quality is fairly poor but it is nice to have around in a pinch!

Your daughter is beautiful, BTW.
Linda said…
I laughed when I read this - I also manage to activate the camera on my mobile phone when answering a call! By coincidence I had some time to while away in a cafe tonight while waiting for a concert to start, and I fiddled about with my mobile to get the camera working. I was taking photos of the menu. I'm sure the staff thought I was mad!
Your daughter and kitty looks so lovely and peaceful. You've certainly captured a special moment.
(I realize I read this post before, but apparently failed to comment.)

Popular Posts