I Heart Faces – Paper

Somewhere in the last two months, a little light bulb switched on in Ethan’s mind and his reading skills are improving exponentially.  “Mom, I can read this!!” is a frequent saying of his now.   I love this stage of learning—it starts with a spark and then starts spreading like wildfire.  One of the benefits of this has been a new interest in writing.  He is so excited to draw pictures and then write a story to go with them.  I wonder what story he will write about this castle he’s started to draw.IMG_0179
image

Comments

Adrienne Zwart said…
Oh, stink. I missed the entry deadline by 2 minutes! Oh, well. I'm trying to use these challenges as a motivation to keep trying and improving.
Very sweet shot! Has the deadline gone? Shucks, I thought it was Tuesday...ha! Had a great idea! :)
Unknown said…
I love that you have an avid reader : ) he is the cutest!
Janice K said…
To bad you missed the deadline...That is a great one!
Kerri Farley said…
This is a super capture my friend!
Lona said…
What a cute picture Adrienne. Such a handsome little fella.Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving with your family.
Deejbrown said…
Hope his castle story will be posted! I could use some inspiration!
Great picture of Ethan, Adrienne. It is so neat when kids learn something ---and then 'yearn' to learn more... LOVE it.....

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Betsy

Popular Posts