I Heart Faces – Orange

A couple of weekends ago, some friends came over to work in the yard and stain the play set.  Their wives (two of them former patients of Jeff’s) took our kids to the zoo and then came back here for a tailgate party for everyone in our driveway.  When I saw the theme for this week, I immediately thought of this photo. She looked so cute in that flower headband.  I’m excited to be planning a family photo session for her family in two weeks.  I wonder what cute hair accessories she’ll have that day.
baby dressed for halloween You can participate too.  Your photo just needs to have a human face and your interpretation of “Orange.”
image

Comments

Mamastiks said…
so cute! I make those headbands (and similar hats) for my girls & nieces.
JamieY said…
Very cute, love the expression.
She is so precious! That hairband is like the cherry on top.
Snap said…
What a cutie!!!!!!
Deejbrown said…
You DO have a gift for this!
Shannon said…
So sweet! What a darling little girl.
Unknown said…
Adrienne! Stop it right this second. That baby is nothing but pure deliciousness! Oh my goodness. I love it!
Misty said…
What a wonderfully colorful image!
What a FUN picture and perfect for this weeks IHF theme. She's a dolly :).
Natalie said…
Awww how adorable!! Love that as an 'orange' choice!
Snap said…
Adrienne,

*MY* museum is the MFA in Houston ... just volunteer mostly with a little $$ now and then!!!!
Anita Johnson said…
Hi Adrienne,
I had to stop by to see what you posted...and I'm not disappointed! So cute!
Drew said…
Adrienne,

Wow! This photo is perfect. The eyes are spot-on. And you got a photo session out of it. Bonus! :)
What a cute little girl.... She's so expressive and you captured her perfectly....
Hugs,
Betsy
Erika B said…
She is so cute! Stunning portrait!

Erika B
Janice K said…
Stunning! The colors, the expression, the eyes! Great capture!
Kerri Farley said…
This is beyond awesome my friend!! What a cutie pie!
Rosie said…
Gorgeous! I love how all the colors just work together in this pic! Perfect face!!
Skeller said…
omgoodness - this photo, this sweet baby, is as darling as it/she can be!! What a wonderful photo, Adrienne :-).

I just saw your picture all over the IHF workshop recap. Now, I'm even more bummed not to have been able to go. I would have loved to meet you! I hope you had an amazing time!
What a cutie! I like the soft focused autumn-colored background.

Popular Posts