Pink Water Lily

pink water lilyand lilypads

Click here to view more entries.
image

Comments

Adrienne: I do love that color of Water Lily.
Kerri Farley said…
Absolutely exquisite! WOW!!!
Leora said…
How wonderful, a pink water lily.
Unknown said…
I think I love the pink one even more than the yellow one. I am not 100% sure though.... : )
Coy Hill said…
Lovely composition Adrienne, the brilliant flower against the circular pattern created by the lilly pads makes for a stunning photograph; well done!
Absolutely gorgeous picture, Adrienne. The colors and lighting are fabulous.... GREAT JOB.
Hugs,
Betsy
Lona said…
I think I am more partial to the pink waterlily. Of course I would choose pink over yellow any day LOL! This is a great image too.
Andree said…
How did you do that? I have photographed water lilies but they look awful. You created a perfect photo here, perfect color. Thank you.
Adrienne Zwart said…
Andree- ISO was set to auto, shooting in shutter priority mode. Shutter speed 1/800, aperture 5.6. But I think the main reason it turned out so well is that this was inside a glass conservatory and the filtered light was amazing.
EG CameraGirl said…
This is such a pretty water lily!
we love LUNA said…
wow Adrienne, you are so talented with your camera, this picture is perfect and the lily is gorgeus!
Your blog is beautiful!
purrs and love
Luna
Misty DawnS said…
Oh my! Adrienne, that is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Jessica said…
Love it!! Need to have that one framed!
Linda said…
Absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad you explained the technicalities. I'll try to learn from that.
Anonymous said…
Perfect photo Adrienne!

Popular Posts