Over My Head – I ♥ Faces


She shoots…
April
image

Comments

Unknown said…
Great action shot, very fun!
Unknown said…
That is great Adrienne! I didn't even think of basketball. You are brilliant!
Love it! But, does she score???
Great shot----from both you with the camera, and her --with the basketball.... Wow!!!!! Love it.
Hugs,
Betsy
Janice K said…
Way to go!....Great shots by mother and daughter (I think).
Adrienne Zwart said…
Thanks, J. April is my friend's daughter.
Love the mismatched socks. It's fun to see some older kids among the plethora of babies. Nice capture.
http://chiilmama.blogspot.com/
Drew said…
Great choice, Adrienne! I was way too predictable with mine.
Photo Dialogues said…
Wonderfully and perfect capture of the moment.
Anonymous said…
She scores! and I mean that YOU score with this shot... what a perfect capture and perfect take on the theme. Well done, Adrienne!
Joanne Olivieri said…
I love actions shots, they are so difficult to capture and this is wonderful.
You could become a sports photographer! I love this photo of the girl and the ball about to go into the hoop!

Popular Posts