Camera Critters - Palomino

palamino photo by Adrienne in Ohio

Comments

Lona said…
Isn't it gorgeous.I love horses but am a little afraid of them. Maybe it was because of those big workhorses my grandfather use to have. They were huge LOL!
eileeninmd said…
Gorgeous horse, they are awesome animals. I just love looking at them.
Snap said…
Adrienne, he/she is gorgeous! Lovely shot against the red barn (I love red barns). He looks like he wanted to visit with you!
Gorgeous horse, Adrienne.... Does he live fairly close to you????? What a beauty!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Unknown said…
This is beautiful Adrienne! I bet you have a zillion pictures to pick from for I Heart Faces this week, don't you?: )
Janet said…
What a wonderful horse!
Adrienne Zwart said…
Thanks! Betsy, this is one of the horses at the stables nearby where I did April's senior pictures. I don't get to visit as often as I like, and sometimes when I do, the horses are all in the barn. But on this day, we were very blessed. They came trotting over to the fence as soon as they saw us walking toward them.
Adrienne: That is a wonderful horse, it will always remind me of Roy Rodgers and Trigger.
great capture of the horse! I love the dianthus in your header. It's just perfect!
Indrani said…
How Handsome... if it is a he. :)
SaraG said…
BEAUTIFUL photo, Adrienne!!!
Horses always amaze me with their beauty!!
Kelly said…
I love horses......and she is gorgeous--so is the barn! I've never photographed a horse but would love to some day. They are so beautiful and strong.
Misty DawnS said…
Soooo Beautiful! I think horses are absolutely gorgeous creatures.
Christy said…
Oh my! This is gorgeous!
Andree said…
a gorgeous photo and a gorgeous horse. Very nice.
Carletta said…
What did this beautiful horse do with the knight in shining armor?
Lovely rural scene!
Willard said…
What a beautiful, friendly looking animal, Adrienne. You captured it well.
Ahhhh.....my favorite subject! Love the Red Barn backdrop....makes the Pally pop!

Popular Posts