Spring

IMG_7504fix

Comments

Hi There, We've got some spring flowers popping up out of the ground also. AND our Crocuses are trying to bloom... Spring really is coming!!!!

How's Jeff?
Hugs,
Betsy
Valerie said…
Praying daily for your family!
I love spring and the way it reinforces the beauty of new life in Christ.
Those tiny green shoots - carry so much of the promise!
Kerri Farley said…
I love to see the little sprouts coming up in the Spring. Prayers and HUGS to you!
Linda said…
Beautiful image, Adrienne. It reminds me of the hymn 'Now the green blade rises'.
Plattner Ranch said…
Spring always reminds me of the promise of New Life! It always brings to my lips...

What a wondrous time is spring when all the trees are budding. The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming. That's how it is with God's love, once you've experienced it, you want to sing, it's fresh like spring, you want to pass it on.

I remember singing that in chapel one time and Angie Roth Arthur was playing the piano (I think), and a breeze suddenly blew her pages everywhere!
Drew said…
Yay, spring! That's a happy, happy sign!
LeAnn said…
Wow, what a striking picture. The signs of hope of the beauty that is to come. Makes me think of winters of the soul and how spring time comes. Love it!

Popular Posts