Cardinal in White Pine

cardinal in white pine tree - photo by Adrienne in OHio
CCbadge

Comments

Coy Hill said…
Very pretty shot Adrienne. I like the soft muted colors of the pine contrasting with the bright red of the cardinal.
Anonymous said…
Nice shot of the cardinal.
Janie said…
What a beautiful photo. The red and green looks very Christmasy.
Adrienne: What a great photo of the Cardinal, they have turned so red late in the year. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving Day.
Dot O said…
This is stunning, Adrienne! Love the vibrance of the red against the subtle surroundings.

I've kept your hubby in my prayers.
DeniseinVA said…
What a gorgeous photo Adrienne. It would make a beautiful Christmas card.
We love Luna said…
Hello my sweet friend Adrienne,
wow thanks a lot for this gift for our weekend, your post is absolutely perfect!
It's beautiful, looks like a painting!
Hope you have a great weekend,purrs, love and happy camera critters
Luna
Unknown said…
This is so gorgeous! I think about you and your family almost every day Adrienne! Hope your thanksgiving was special!
eileeninmd said…
Lovely shots, Cardinals are such pretty birds.
amatamari© said…
Oh is a fantastic shot!
Thanks!
Anonymous said…
So pretty!
Kelly said…
..Adrienne, this photo is spectacular...and you know how I loved cardinals! :-) Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with your family.
This looks like a Christmas card Adrienne. So pretty!
Lona said…
The Cardinal looks so pretty in the pine. Wonderful shot!

Adrienne, I have a couple of awards for you on my blog. There is no pressure to participate though. I know some people do not have the time or just do not accept awards.
Congratulations you deserve them!
Lona
Kerri Farley said…
This is GORGEOUS! Perfect Christmas colors :)
We don't get cardinals out our way, so when I see someone has been able to capture a photo of one I am in awe...it's such a beautiful bird.

We had a visitor to our place yesterday. Clark's Nutcatcher. This bird is rare to our area, apparently it only migrates to the Pacific Coast about every 15 years....so lucky me to have spotted one!
He's good looking, too! I love the tree he's in.
Misty DawnS said…
You certainly get some great photos of Cardinals. My grandma would have loved them - they were her favorite bird.

Popular Posts