Playground – Skywatch Friday

With the exception of yesterday, it has been so rainy this week. But yesterday, I was so busy catching up on errands and yard work that I never did get my camera out.  So today’s post is a photo from a couple of weeks ago, a beautiful sunny day when I was able to take Ethan to the park.  This is what yesterday looked like only cooler and with touches of color where the green trees are.
playground
The chilly weather has moved in so quickly.  We are breaking out the sweaters and jackets and turning up the heat.  And we are hoping for some really nice autumn days to go hiking at least once more before the leaves all fall down, a chance to visit the pumpkin patch and maybe even go apple-picking.  This is my favorite time of year—it’s just too short!
For more great skies from all around the world, check out SkyWatch Friday by clicking the badge below.
skywatch

Comments

Tussy said…
This could be fun skywatch with playground. Is he your kid?

Happy Skywatch Friday!
My Bangkok Through My Eyes!
You got a Posty: I want to give 15 postcards :)
Carletta said…
I love this Adrienne!
The colors are wonderful and those shadows underneath are unique. It was a beautiful sky to play under and Ethan looks pretty happy!
We turned our heat on yesterday. :(

Carletta’s Captures.
Lona said…
What a great picture!
I am hoping for some warm weather yet to Adrienne.I would love to get some fall pictures around the area. It has been so cool here all summer that I am wondering if we will have an early and awful winter.
amatamari© said…
The autumn is a breath of colored leaves ...
:-)
SaraG said…
Great photo, love all the color.
It sure did get cool FAST!
It has gotten cooler here also, Adrienne. I am glad --since we have very little fall color yet. Maybe--with this cooler weather, the leaves will change.

have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
Dorothy said…
This is a great skywatch picture! Interesting angle!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I agree with you about my header...it was a very spectacular place. I'm itching to go back up there this fall. Happy Fall!
Linda said…
The colours of this slide would be cheerful even on a rainy day. Your son looks so happy.
Guy D said…
Very nice shot Adrienne, thanks for sharing.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Unknown said…
This is one of my very favorite posts you have ever done : ) He is a sweetie! GREAT picture!
I love the angle and composition of this shot. The color balance is wonderful, too! And such dramatic movement--the photo pulls you in and along.
I am a little south of you and it seems it's been cooler here than normal. I'm expecting (hoping) it will warm up again at least for a little while.

Popular Posts