Red Clover

We are having a much-needed rainy day today which means no photography walk this morning.  So I’ll share another dewy photo from last Friday. 
dewy clover photo by Adrienne Zwart
I think red clover has one of the sweetest fragrances.  I love it when my youngest son picks a fistful of these in a field and brings them to me.  I hold them up to my face and breathe deeply.  Once we get home, I promptly put them in a beautiful crystal vase and set them in the windowsill above my kitchen sink.  “Crystal,” you say, “for just some clover?”  Well, if one uses her crystal for the finest occasions, for moments she want to treasure, then it really isn’t that hard to understand why I use my best little vase for these.

Comments

B SQUARED said…
He will remember that years from now. And so will you.
EG CameraGirl said…
Wonderful that you treasure the clover enough to put it in your best vase.
Tammie Lee said…
this photo is so very gorgeous, as is the one in the previous post. I love flowers dressed in waterdrops!
Spirithelpers
After having so much rain here, it's 'strange' to hear someone else say that they need rain. I'm happy for you---but I'm glad that our rain has moved ON..... Great picture.
Hugs,
Betsy
Anonymous said…
The dew looks so pretty on that beautiful color!
What a fantastic shot !! Lovely and beautiful !! Thanks for sharing..
Kelly said…
...gorgeous photo....and I think it belongs in the best crystal also...especially when coming from your son! You really hit good conditions with the dew. I love these crystalline flowers.
I agree with everyone else...just gorgeous Adrienne. Wow!

Popular Posts