Grace for the Journey

trailMy hiatus from blogging this week was not intentional.  I started several drafts and then abandoned them, feeling that my thoughts were just too heavy for this blog.  You see, it’s been an I-hate-cancer week, and that just didn’t seem to fit with the nature and photography that I usually feature here. 
So I decided to start another blog dedicated simply to journaling the feelings and events as my husband battles leukemia yet again.  I know that as I read back over the entries, I will find a chronicle of how God gave me Grace for the Journey.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
I also hate cancer, as my dad is battling pancreatic cancer, which is what my Grandpa died of! Prayers for you as you go through this...and prayers for the Grace to get you through. And, of course, healing for your husband!
Amy said…
Hi, Adrienne. We are praying for you and your husband! Amy
Jessica said…
I'm so glad you started the other blog too...I sometimes forget to ask the detail questions...and you are so good at writing this really helps alot!

Popular Posts