Bubbles – I ♥ Faces

Goodness, it’s been a busy week-and-a-half!  We’ve been to some great places and met with dear friends.  I’ve even got pics of another new bug to share.  There’s so much to write about and just not enough hours in the day to blog.  So this will be just a quick post—it’s my entry for this week’s contest at I ♥ Faces. 
bubbles
My boys are 5 and 3 in this photo.  It seems like ages ago that they were this small.  Henry and Ethan play very well together, and they both still love bubbles though lately their interests mainly involve Legos and riding bikes.



Comments

Dot O said…
Adorable photo, Adrienne! It's fun looking back, isn't it?
Hi there, We're home from our 2-day Hendersonville adventure. The plumbing is fixed and the folks are happy (I hope).

Seeing kids playing Bubbles brings back so many memories. Sometimes I wish my sons were little again. (Then I change my mind... ha)

Hugs,
Betsy
Pam D said…
Wonderful picture! I love the bubble trail. But I'm even MORE excited to find SOMEBODY else out there who posts pictures of bugs on their blog! Hooray! My son is known as "the Bug Hunter" on my blog, and as "Bug Boy" at school. I'm putting you on my sidebar.. we'll be back!
Deejbrown said…
These are the memories of moments they will depend upon in life! Sweet photo!
I Heart Faces said…
Oh my goodness...they look like little babies here Adrienne! Time does fly by, doesn't it? :(

~Angie
Anonymous said…
Adorable photo. It will be even more priceless to you in years to come!
Anonymous said…
that's a timeless classic of the kids enjoying their little moments....lovely shot!
Anonymous said…
Kids never get tired of blowing bubbles and around here when the bubbles come out the adults are the biggest players. No pun intended.

I have the issue of "breast feeding" on my main blog today Pick a Peck of Pixels
SandyCarlson said…
This is a delightful photo. My daughter is 10 and still loves bubbles. I wonder if we ever stop loving such innocent fun?

Popular Posts